Dr. Moradzadeh’s Publications
- Anatomical Evidence of Microbial Biofilms in an Alloplastic Nasal Implant: Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Journal, January 2013
- Ropivacaine-induced peripheral nerve injection injury in the rodent model: Anesthesia & Analgesia, July 2010
- A Rodent Model of Sunderland Third-degree Nerve Injury: Archives of Facial Plastic Surgery, January 2010
- The impact of motor and sensory nerve architecture on nerve regeneration: Experimental Neurology, August 2008
- Treatment modality affects allograft-derived Schwann cell phenotype and myelinating capacity: Experimental Neurology, August 2008
- Axotomy or compression is required for axonal sprouting following end-to-side neurorrhaphy: Experimental Neurology, June 2008
- Role of timing in assessment of nerve regeneration. Microsurgery: Microsurgery, 2008
- Retrograde labeling in peripheral nerve research: it is not all black and white: Journal Of Reconstructive Microsurgery, October 2007
- Pregabalin does not impact peripheral nerve regeneration after crush injury: Journal Of Reconstructive Microsurgery, July 2007
- Induction of regional collateral sprouting following muscle denervation: Laryngoscope, October 2007
- Binary imaging analysis for comprehensive quantitative histomorphometry of peripheral nerve: Journal Of Neuroscience Methods, October 2007
- The use of vacuum-assisted closure therapy for the treatment of a large infected facial wound: The American Journal of Surgery, February 2006
- Chapter 2: Wound Healing
Dr. Moradzadeh is a leading expert in the area of wound healing and scar management.
- Chapter 6: Nasal Reconstruction
Dr. Moradzadeh has extensive experience with MOHs reconstruction techniques used to repair skin cancer defects.
The experience I had with Dr. Moradzadeh as my surgeon was phenomenal. His unmatched craft coupled with his amazing bedside manner made for a very pleasant experience. Dr. Moradzadeh has gone above and beyond to achieve the absolute best and natural results possible.
One year ago, Dr. Moradzadeh performed a septoplasty/rhinoplasty on me. I was an athlete all through school and broke my nose multiple times while playing softball. After college, I wanted to pursue my modeling career but missed a lot of opportunities because of the external deformity of my nose. I saw a few local Facial Plastic Surgeons but after meeting with them, I never felt comfortable enough to commit. -Marry
For many years, I suffered from severe breathing problems through my nose. I had been delaying any medical procedures to fix the problem because I was uncomfortable with the process, especially the packing typically inserted into the nasal passages and the difficult recovery period. I went to see Dr. Moradzadeh for any alternative solutions. He described a quick, special surgical process that he can perform which alleviates the problem, improves nasal breathing and has no negative side effects. I willingly agreed since my discomfort was only getting worse. After the brief surgery, I immediately noticed the improvement. I haven’t been able to breathe this freely in years...-R.D.
He is amazing! Already recommended to family and My father is going in on Monday. An excellent doctor and so glad I was referred to him. :) His office staff is also on point and very friendly. What an awesome experience.-Diana
Very professional and skilled at administering botox. I highly recommend!
It was interesting to feel my forehead muscles trying to relax, but I took it easy the day I had my face done and although he said that the results show 7 to 10 days after... I noticed my expression lines chilling out 48 hours later. It is nice to have had a good experience and I am pleased thus far with the service.
I was pleasantly surprised at how the office is welcoming and they were even able to get me in sooner, as I was early. Parking is a little tricky, so I took valet across the street and it was about $10 (tip included). The doctor was friendly and gentle, getting the areas that I wanted to target....-Anonymous
From Our Blog
For years women have been asking for a simple, non-invasive treatment for cellulite. Until now, physicians’ responses have been largely disappointing. There wasn’t really much that could be done. But as of last year, that has all changed. For the first … [Read More...]
When it comes to cosmetic surgery, not everyone is keen about going under the knife to achieve the desired look. Sometimes, this can mean foregoing certain procedures. However, a rhinoplasty doesn’t have to be one of them. What is a Non Surgical … [Read More...]